Thursday, December 8, 2011

Smooch!

This is so strange.  Usually on Thursday I am well over 300 readers by now because everyone knows it's Noah day.  Today so far, only 224.   Where are you Noah fans?  How come you are not checking back every single hour to see if I've posted any new photos?  I hope Noah is not losing his huge fan base.  Today he started something new while he was in the bath.  Linda has a shatter proof mirror that she has stuck on the tile.  He pulled it down and was just fascinated with his reflection.  He loved it so much that he could not stop kissing the baby looking back at him.  It was so adorable.  Since he had an earache last week, Linda did not want to get any water in his ears so she did not wash his hair.  I think he was a little sad because he loves when she dumps the cup of water over his head to rinse the suds off.  UPDATE:  There is something wrong with the page view counter.  When I last posted it was 224 at 5:30 p.m..  Tonight, if you look at the hour by hour hits since then, the total should be way over 300, but the total is actually reading less than 224 now.  Whew, I was a little worried for a second