Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dead Duck

My Beak!  My Wing!  My Tail!   Help!!
There isn't much life left in Chimmie's new duck.  The beak is totally gone, the rope legs are all frayed, the tail is history and one wing is missing but at least Linda got to the plastic squeaker in the head before he ate it.  My bull (Linda thought it was a bear until she noticed the horns and cow face. I've never seen a bear with horns or a cow face, how did she mess that up??) looks brand spanking new.  I've been wrestling with it and trying to kill it too, it's just that I'm so dainty and gentle with my toys. Linda was surprised that his toy actually lasted more than 12 hours.  Usually, a soft cuddle toy is gone in 1-2 hours when Chim likes it.  When she leaves for work today, she has to take it away from him because there are 2 more squeakers inside and he's close to tearing into the main body.