Sunday, December 11, 2011

Justin Bieber

I hope that does the trick. Justin Bieber is a hugely popular on google, so maybe more readers will stop and read my blog.  According to my stats, my readership last month keeps declining by 100's ever day.  How can that be possible?  November is done and gone, the stats can't take away the readers who came by.  It was well over 8,000 on the last day of November.  Now, it shows less everyday.  Also, my daily numbers are way down, but if you count the hour by hour hits (OK, there might be teensy-weensy counting compulsion in Linda's distant past, but she's hardly bothered by it at all anymore) it adds up to waaaaaay more than the daily totals.  Linda said it's like being on a diet.  You know your eating clean and not cheating.  Your exercising and taking your vitamins.  Then, every morning you step on the scale and your up 10 pounds.  It just does not make sense.  If anyone else out there has a blogspot-blog, would you email me and tell me if you have the same issue?   Thanks!  chaulpa@live.com   (I stole the caption from Tier's twitter post, you are so adorable Tier.  I had no idea he was so tall!)
"I'm a Belieber"