Monday, December 12, 2011

Is There Pepto for Dogs?

No Photos Please.  I'm sick.
Ugh.  I'm not feeling so good.  I had to wake Linda up twice last night to go outside.  My tummy is churning and I'm feeling off.  Linda will call the Dr. if I am not better tomorrow.  She had salmon for lunch yesterday, and gave Chimmie and I little flakes that were left on her plate.  It was plain, no seasoning at all... but maybe the fish did not agree with me.  Of course Chim's gut is like a steel drum.  He can (and has) ate wood, rocks, fabric, plastic, a box of crayons, globs of stuffing, ect, ect, ect. and he just poops them out in the backyard.  Linda was so entertained cleaning up the backyard after he ate the crayons.  Every pile of poop looked like a rainbow!  She worries about me because I've almost died before from dehydration after a bout of diarrhea and pancreatis.  (If Jerry reads this today, he'll be calling Linda within minutes of finishing to ask how I am.  He's so protective of me.)  She is going to just give me a tablespoon of dry food this morning/afternoon and see if it gets better.  I'll get my real supper latter on when things are all better.