Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am BIG

I love how gigantic I look in this picture.  Usually, when I'm on a grown-ups lap, you can hardly see me.  Sitting on Noah's lap makes me look huge.   Noah loves me so much and I love him.  This Thursday, Linda is going to have her new camera ready to video my reaction when she opens the front door and lets him crawl up the stairs to greet me.  Linda says she wishes all babies were as good as Noah.  Tonight in the nursery there were 6 babies and 3 workers.  Pretty good ratio, right?  Nope.  Up to four of the babies were crying at once; plus two had to be fed and a bunch of them changed.  It's a good thing Linda is so Type B, laid back, and does not get rattled easily.  She loves working in the nursery and it would take a lot more than a few fussy babies for her to stress out.  Next week is the Christmas program.  She heard a little rumor that some of them might be dressing up like little cups of hot chocolate!  OMYGOSH... it's going to be so cute.  She better start practicing with her new camera so she can take lots of wonderful photos.