Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Number 1

Plants are a NO.
Noah likes to explore every inch of the house. Linda follows behind him all day long.  Since our house is not Toddler proof, she has to say "NO" or redirect him if he is getting into mischief.  When he was a baby, he would stay on the blanket and kick his feet at me to entertain himself.  As he got older, he would sit up and actually play with me. Once he started crawling, we really had fun!  This stage, the walking..running..squealing stage isn't my favorite.  He kind of scares me a little bit.  Chimmie loves it though.  It's amazing how gentle Chim is with Noah.  He's never once jumped on him or taken a toy out of his hand.  Linda lets Noah give us cookies, and we take them softly and slowly out of his fingers.  Sometimes Noah pulls the cookie away when we are about to eat it and we just wait patiently for him to put his hand out again.  I'm so glad Noah gets to spend time with us.  It would be so great if one day he could get his own puppy.