Monday, August 8, 2011

Whoa!

I just checked my site stats from July and I broke a record!  I had 7,539 views and just a few less in June!!  I wonder who is reading my blog? I had to turn off the comments section because there was so much spam.  One time someone blasted me be because Linda bought me in a pet store instead of a shelter.  They said such ugly, nasty things.  What they did not know is that a friend of the owner had a litter of puppies from her Chihuahua and Yorkie.  As a favor, the pet store owner took me because I was the runt of the litter and to be honest, not the cutest puppy in the world.  I was there for less than 1/2 a day when Tier and Linda came in and fell in love with me.  There wasn't any puppy mill or forced breeding, it was just two dogs in love and then... surprise!  Choopie was born.  I wonder if I'll break 10,000 views in August?