Monday, August 29, 2011

Exciting Week Ahead

I'll miss you Noah!
Linda is getting excited about her trip with Tier, Taylor, Sarah and Baby Leonidas.  She's so thankful that Paul and Jerry are taking us to their townhouses, or we would be parked in a kennel 23 hours a day at somewhere called  "Happy Trails Dog Paradise."  Too bad Chimmie could not spend the time at Cesar's Dog Whisperer Ranch learning how to be a proper dog and not a basket-case.  Since I'll be away from the laptop, I'm going to do something called auto-post.  It's supposed to upload your entry each day.  Maybe Jerry will let me use his Mac to post.  (I doubt it, he's very protective of his electronics and would not want me getting dog drool on it.)  She's still working on a solution for cat visits.  I told her to buy 4 more cheap litter boxes, 10 of those automatic Glade spray things to combat the odor and open a bag of 5 pound food on the dining room table.  Chip would be just fine.