Friday, August 19, 2011

HELP!!

4 and 20 crows baked in a pie!
This is getting ridiculous.  I know I wrote that typing and saying "murder of crows" is fun, but now I'm wondering if they are not out to actually murder me! A few days ago they flew around us on the wooded trail.  Yesterday, they were on the house across the street and today... THEY CAME IN OUR BACKYARD!  I'm not talking one or two rogue crows either.  This is a MURDER OF CROWS.  There must be 50 of them!!  When Linda got home from teaching and Home Depot, she put us out in the back to go downstairs and do some laundry.  She could hear me barking and barking all the way down in the laundry room, so she came up to see what the deal was.  The crows were everywhere!!  On our fence, flying overhead and going CAW-CAW.. I WANT TO EAT YOU UP CHOOPIE.  When she opened the sliding glass door, they flew into the yard that backs up to ours.  You can't really see them very well since Linda does not have a camera with a telephoto lens.  Just believe me when I tell you all the trees were full of the murdering birds.  If they don't go away soon, Linda is going to have Taylor come over with his B-B gun and Megan will be baking some bird pie!