Saturday, August 6, 2011

Up at Dawn

Would you be my friend?
It's only 7:30 a.m. and Linda has been up for over an hour already.  She took Chimmie for a long walk while it was still getting light out.  I did not want to budge, so she let me stay under the covers and sleep.  They were able to cover more ground since I'm the slow-poke of the group.  Of course Chim is still racing around the house even after the fast paced trot they did around the neighborhood.   After classes are done today, we might try the dog park and see how he does.  I'm always the smallest dog and never afraid. In fact, I love to go up to the big dog side and stick my nose in the fence.  There are some monster Akita's, Great Danes and Pitt Bulls on that side.  He is the biggest dog on our side and petrified of little puppies who are 20 feet away from him.  Once, a dog sniffed his butt and he screamed and cried like it was gnawing off his tail.