Saturday, August 27, 2011

Who Let The Dogs Out?

Our lights just flickered.  I guess it's only a matter of time now before the lights go out.  Chimmie had to go outside and he would not go down the deck steps unless she carried him!  It's a good thing he took care of business quickly, or she would have been totally soaked.  The umbrella she was using almost collapsed, but they got back in before it broke.  I'm going old-school and just using a pee-pee pad.  There is NO WAY I'm heading outside in this rain and wind.  It would pick me up and toss me over the fence.  Linda is going to take a hot bath and then get into bed.  Yes, I know it's only 9:18 on a Saturday night.  But The Big Bed is calling our name and it's looking very cozy.  If Chim needs to pee again, Linda is just putting a pad down in the bathroom and shutting the door.  She is not going back outside.