Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Once I Was the Big Dog

I feel so bad.  The one night that Linda falls asleep quick and even stays asleep, I had to wake her up twice.  The first time I had to go outside.  It was a real emergency or I would have waited until morning.  The second time, I needed a drink of water.  I walked the entire hour last night and must have forgotten to drink when I got home.  Linda said I lapped for at least 30 seconds without stopping.  She knew I would probably have to go back outside again in an hour, but I held it until 7:15 so she could sleep in.  Chim was still worn out from the late walk and his running marathon and did not want to wake up!  She had to pick him up out of his bed and carry him to the backyard.  Everything is back to normal now.  He's throwing a toy on the laptop keyboard and I'm settling down for my first nap of the day.  I forgot that I was actually bigger than Chimmie at one time!