Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here Kitty-Kitty

Chip really lit into Chimmie tonight.  We did not see it, but heard Chimmie yip and scream.  He came running down the hall crying his eyes out.  There wasn't any blood on him,  Chim must have just scared his fur off.  If Snickers was still here, he would protect us both from the mean cat.  Linda found a website (totally by accident, she did not google "bring Snickers back to life") that will do a life size stand-up photo poster of your deceased pet.  It would be such a good idea for a few reasons.  First, I could put the Snickers pop-up right next to my kitchen bed so I can see him the second I wake up from my naps.  Linda could also put it up by the front window and bad buys would leave our house alone.  I guess it would be a little creepy though.  We used to have this heavy bag named Bob.  It was shaped like a real man and Linda used to punch and kick him.  Every single time she went downstairs into the room and turned on the light, she would momentary get frightened and think someone was in the house.