Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Here Comes the Bride!

Linda just got home from a full night of teaching and then Emily's wedding shower.  She was gone from 4 p.m.-8:45 p.m. (Not to mention the time she was gone early in the morning and then again at noon.)  Jerry rushed over from work and was able to take us on a trail walk around 7:00, so Chimmie was not stuck in the bathroom the entire time.  I'm really tired (Linda is just as tired) so in about 10 minutes, we are all going to bed.  Jerry made me walk most of the way, but since it was getting dark, he had to pick me up a few times to hurry me along.  Linda fed us our supper late, but now that my belly is full and my muscles are worn out from walking, the bed is sounding great right about now.  It's a good thing she had a cookie and part of a cupcake at the wedding shower or she would not have had any dinner at all.   Good night all.