Sunday, August 21, 2011

Remember This?

The minute Linda leaves for church, I'm going right back to bed.  Paul will be here to walk us soon and I need to recharge.  All three of us were super tired yesterday, so we went to bed early.  Chim actually pulled out his bed first and laid down at 9:15.  Linda and I turned in a few minutes later.  She fell right asleep, but was wide awake and thought it was time to get up at 12:15! She tossed and turned (which means I had to toss and turn to since I sleep right next to her) until almost 4:00 a.m.  Chip decided she was absolutely starving at 6:30 a.m. and could not wait a minute longer to be fed. One lone crow, probably the leader of the murder, thought it would be funny to caw on the fence right near our bedroom window for 15 straight minutes straight. All Chips caterwauling and the crows crowerwauling woke Chim up, then he decided he needed to go outside.  Right this minute, Linda is pretty crabby from lack of sleep and so many animal noises at an early hour.  At least a cup of hot coffee will wake her up, right?  Nope....she forgot to buy coffee yesterday.  To cheer Linda up, I thought I'd re-post the photo of the dirt the Eureka! pulled out of her carpet.  She said she will vacuum before church to get her in a better frame of mind.