Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This Better Be Photoshopped

What an amazing morning.  The temperature is just perfect.  We are going to wait for our walk until 1:00 though.  Linda actually has the afternoon off to get ready and pack for her trip.  She does not have to teach her two afternoon classes!  After the trail hike, she has to pack her own suitcase and both of ours.  She said there is a weight limit to all our bags. She might have to pare down what she planned to pack to stay under 50 pounds.  I can bring my bed, a few toys (I'm sure Jerry will take me shopping at Pet Smart and buy me a whole passel of toys!), my leash, bowl and food.  Chimmie, the same thing.. but he needs about 100 toys because he'll destroy them all in the time Linda is gone.  Tomorrow is Noah day!  Sarah is coming over too.  We are going to take Noah out on his first trail walk.  They will have to take him out of the stroller and carry him across the streams.  Linda is going to wear the carry-me pouch for when I'm too tired to walk.  That way she'll have her hands free if she needs to carry the stroller while Sarah carries Noah.  I hope the crows are not out on the trail tomorrow, I'll kill them dead if they come after Noah.