Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can We Go to Bed Now?

Are you going to eat those Cheerios?
What an exhausting day.  I look forward to Thursdays.  It is my favorite day of the week since it is the day Noah comes.  Today he was so energetic that he wore me out.  Linda took him on two stroller walks with Chimmie just to give me a break from all the playing.  Once I jumped on the couch to rest and he came up and did his adorable "ga-ga-ga" giggling thing to make me feel guilty.  I jumped back down on the floor and played tag with him because he was just so darn cute.  The last 1/2 hour he was here, Linda put a blanket out on the front lawn and they watched for Gretel.  He kept clapping when cars went by.  When it was finally his Mom, his whole face lit up and it sounded like he said "ma ma" but it could have just been "ga ga" again.