Friday, August 19, 2011

Humans Do The Dumbest Things

To be fair, Chimmie does dumb things and once (just once) I did too.  When I was super tiny, maybe just 2 pounds, I needed a snack.  Instead of waiting until Linda got home, I made my body squeeze in the little opening under the cabinet where Linda keeps the food.  I was able to bypass the doors and just climb inside. OH MY!  I tore into a bag of treats and ate until I got sick and my belly was swollen!  Paul fixed the cabinet by nailing a board in the opening so I could not get in anymore.  Anyway, nothing Chim or or have done is as dumb as what a babysitter did in Florida.  Instead of taking the baby out of the stroller and putting it in the car seat, she just loaded the stroller into the back of her pickup truck and sped along on super busy highways!  Other motorists were calling 911 after seeing the infant sitting in the stroller.  The cops finally caught up with her.  She thought it was OK since someone was laying in the truckbed holding the strollers wheel so it did not roll back and forth. Speaking of strollers, Linda wants to get this Bob stroller for baby Leonidas or Zena. (The baby might be a girl, so Erica (Taylor's other Mom)  is calling the baby Zena Princess Warrior.)  It is by far, the top of the line jogging stroller.  Sarah loves to run and it would be the perfect present for her.  Since Sarah doesn't read this blog, it could still be a surprise!