Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One More Sleep


I love this nippy weather.  As promised, Linda took us out for a walk after church even though it was 10 p.m.  It was super dark though, she should have bought the flashlight.  Usually, enough people have their porch lights on that we can see.  Tonight, everyone seemed to turn theirs off at exactly 10:01.  There were a couple of scary moments when Chimmie started barking at something we could not see.  Of course it could have been a leaf blowing on the grass knowing Chim's quirkiness.  I wonder how he will do at Paul's for 6 nights?  He loves going over there, so it shouldn't be too hard for him.  I'm beyond excited I get to go over Jerry's.  I slept at his house once for a night when Linda had a sleepover with Carol, but this is the first time I'll be there for such a long time.  Tomorrow Noah and Sarah come over then at night, Chim and I start our big adventure!