Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yaff to the Rescue

Linda felt kind of bad because she was gone today from 4:45 until 9:30 p.m.  We are very spoiled dogs.  There has only been few times during the day we've gone over 4 hours without an outside bathroom break or human company.  Both of us were good dogs tonight and didn't have any accidents.  I can snooze in my bed for hours, but Chimi is such a codependent, people-dog that it makes him anxious when he is alone that long.  He needs love, assurance, food, and to expend his pent-up energy by running in the yard.  (I know there are a lot of sleeping pictures of Chimi on this blog, but he really is like the energizer bunny.)  He could be the model dog for a Vermont mans new company.  The guy developed an energy bar called Yaff Bars that are good for both dogs and humans!  I don't think it would be a good idea for him to have any kind of energy bar.  Chim will do multiply hour long walks a day without slowing down.  Linda is thinking about buying some for me though.  I'm so poky and slow on walks, it might give me the energy to actually keep up!  They would be pretty handy for a long hike.  When we go hiking at Great Falls, Linda could keep one or two in my carry-me front pack.


Who gets the first bite?