Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One Star Pizza

The pizza turned out pretty terrible.  It looked amazing, but on a scale of 10 being the best pizza Linda ever ate and 1 being the worst, it was a 1.  All the ingredients were good, fresh spinach, mushroom and even thinly sliced mozzarella.  I guess using jarred pasta sauce and a pre-made crust was the downfall.  She'll eventually eat the leftover pieces, but not tonight.  After burning about 1,000 calories teaching her classes, she couldn't stand the fact that she had to drive home and actually cook something the old fashioned way.  (I know, the earlier post today bragged on what a Betty Crocker Linda was becoming.)  Instead, she stopped at a place called Moe's.  She got the kid sized burrito filled with tofu and veggies.  It was tasty, but she could only eat 1/2 of it.  Her stomach was a little queasy from working out so long and hard. 

Not her actually burrito.  She didn't get  the cool crayon soda cup.
Jerry took us for a long walk while Linda was gone.  I actually jogged a portion of the walk and even sprinted a few times!  I'm feeling so much better.  I just hope it lasts and I don't have another "episode" and have to go back to the Vet.  Linda would LOVE a weekend that didn't involve rushing me to the Dr. or emergency room.