Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bunny, Africa and Eagles.

Who Me?

Linda was with Tierney at Kings Dominion at an outdoor concert. For some reason, they weren't sitting together. Tier kept turning into a giant eagle and soaring all over the concert. Then Tier turned back to Tier because she had to do her crunches and ab workout. Another eagle that she named "Bunny" came down and sat with her while she was working out. They were just about to leave and take Bunny home as a pet when Linda's phone rang and woke us all up from the crazy dream. She was so dazed, that she thought it was part of the dream, but she managed to answer the call. It was Tierney! Calling all the way from Africa. Linda had to sprint out on the deck to get cell phone reception. Everything is going great. Tier is not sick or tired this trip and some of the older kids remember her. One more week until she is home. It wasn't until after Linda said goodbye that she realized it was light enough for neighbors to see her and that she wasn't properly dressed. The whole episode got me riled up and I ended up getting up 1 1/2 hours early. After I went outside and had breakfast, Linda tried to put me back under the covers, but I did not want to stay. Instead I'm going to be finishing my beauty sleep next to her on the loveseat.