Thursday, June 30, 2011

There's No Place Like Home


I am dog tired. It's very hard work being a movie star. We shot for over 2 hours tonight under hot, hot lights. Toto wasn't in every scene, just the ones that Dorothy (aka Tierney) was in. We were filming the yellow brick road part. The reason the background is green is because they will digitally create the background on the computer. I'm not sure why people are not wearing shoes. Tier had special sparkly ruby slippers too. The good witch was very beautiful and the bad witch was really frightening. I also got scared when the lion jumped out at Dorothy and roared, but I didn't let it show on my face. What a pro!! I was given lots of breaks to rest in front of the air conditioner and a few times I got to wait outside on the grass until it was our turn again. I never made a peep or tried to jump out of my basket. Everyone said I was a perfect Toto. I did see two guys dressed up as flying monkeys and heard they will be shooting a scene Saturday in the woods. NO WAY am I going to allow myself to be carried away by the monkeys ! I'm calling my agent!