Saturday, June 4, 2011

Festival Time


Linda will be going to her towns Festival in a few hours. She is looking up on the web page to see if dogs are allowed. Chim will have to stay home, but she is thinking of bringing me since I love the carry-me bag. It's interesting to see everyone and while she is listening to the music, I can sit on the grass next to her. One of the bands plays calypso, jazz, reggae, any kind of music can be played on the steel pan. Maybe I should stay home. If it's loud, I won't be happy. I doubt she'll stay for the fireworks because they are too late. Last year she saw about 10 different things she wanted to buy at the art, craft and jewelry fair. On purpose, she left her wallet home so she did not spend any money. This year she is going to bring some money and only buy something if she loves it. There usually is a booth with beautifully made dog clothes and harnesses (hint..hint). Linda will probably buy a sterling silver ring or earrings though since that is what she loved last time. This unique home made chair won't be there for sale, but it is quite crafty. It's made entirely of balloons attached to a lounge chair. Chimmie would have the time of his life if Linda bought this home. UPDATE: Good think Linda checked their web page, NO DOGS ALLOWED unless they are seeing eye dogs. I have eyes and I see, does that count??