Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Work It Kitty!


Happy June 1st. It's so hard to believe that summer is weeks away. Most everyone loses weight in the summer, I gain a pound. With all of my breathing issues, I just can't walk in the heat. My prolapsed trachea acts up, I wheeze and eventually might have a seizure. Someday we might get a treadmill when Linda gets the spare rooms cleaned up. Cesar has taught lots of dogs to walk on the treadmill and I'm one smart pup! I'm sure I could learn. Plus, Chimmie could sprint like the wind on it and deplete some of that horsepower he's got perpetually stored up. Good news on the Chimmie poop issues. Jerry came and walked us on the trail last night. (Well, Chimmie walked... I was carried for most of it.) Jerry said that there wasn't any blood at all, not even a trace. Yeah! No vet bills and Chimmie's going to be OK. No more sticks for him. Sometime today Linda is going to make another sweep of the backyard and see if she can find anymore that she might have missed. Chip is way to lazy to do a cat treadmill like these athletic kitty cats. It would require hefting all her bulk up onto her back legs. This does look fun though. Maybe I'll try it when Linda leaves for work.