Monday, June 13, 2011

Chewbacca's Blog


Every 2 months or so I check my stats to see how many people are reading my blog. Today, by 7:38 a.m., I've had 128 page views. Last month I had 8,000 total. I don't know if that is good or terrible for a little blog like mine. I think popular blogs get thousands of hits a day. I like that 8,000 people want to know about my life in one month. I don't like to look at the stats too often because it makes me nervous and I can't write as freely. What if I spell wrong? (Happens a bunch.) What if I write than instead of then? ( Someone who reads my blog get really bothered by that.) What if a bad guy is reading it to try and track where we live so he can kidnap us? That is why I don't ever use our last names or even put the town or state we live in. I'm sure someone could figure it out by checking where a festival or park we went to is located. Maybe I should start changing all names and personal photos to protect the innocent? This is what I really look like.