Sunday, June 26, 2011

Impatiently Pink


Today's dog walker was Paul. I was glad to see him, but after he put our harness on, I only wanted to walk 5 or 6 houses down the street and I turned around to come home. He bought me back then took Chimmie out for a long, tiring walk. I was still pooped out from yesterdays hour long trail hike. Linda decided that after church she would go get her toenails painted. They match our impatiens flowers that Sarah planted a few months ago. I'm glad she was able to relax with a nice pedicure. She had planned on cutting the yard when she got home from church, but now she does not want to shove her nice toes into sneakers. It takes a long time for them to dry all the way she does not want them smudged. She thought about mowing wearing flip-flops, but that wouldn't be very safe. Instead she barefoot in the kitchen baking some snickerdoodle cookies (not the dog kind of Snickers) to bring tonight to the nursery for the ladies to share. I'm so impatient, the smell is driving me crazy. I probably won't get one anyway since I'm watching my waistline.