Saturday, June 25, 2011

You Have to Use Your Beep-Beep


I went missing this morning again when Linda came to wake me up. I think if I burrow way down inside all the covers, she won't find me and I can sleep longer. Even though I kind of match the sheets, she still manages to discover my hiding places. She does have to destroy the covers on the bed to pull me out, then totally remake the bed. I got right up without complaining. This morning, it was Chimmie would did not want to get out of his bed. He is always raring and ready to go no matter what time Linda wakes him up. He was still curled up in Chips little bed (yes, he decided the cats bed was his bed and dragged it back to his room) and had the confused, dazed sleepy look to his eyes when she opened his door. Now he's outside eating his breakfast and I'm curled up for my first nap of the day. Surprisingly, Linda slept great last night which means I slept great too. She did end up going up to family night for a little while, but she left us at home. Since it stays light so much later, they were still playing a crazy soccer game in the big field. This one had two balls, four goals and then even hula-hoops hanging from the top of the goal. If you kicked it through the hoop, you got more points. She was so impressed because a few of the girls that just did the 1 1/2 hour Body Combat class where playing the game. Linda was just happy not to be limping! (Whenever Linda can't find her car in the parking lot, she uses the car key alarm and makes the car go beep-beep. She said if I keep hiding, she is going to find a collar for me that has a beep-beep so she knows where I am.)