Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Stroll


Linda made me get up extra early to take a walk while the weather was still on the coolish side. I am one GRUMPY dog when I have to wake up before I'm ready to. I walked about 20 minutes and then she had to carry me for the next 20 minutes. Even though the weather was beautiful, sunny but with a cool breeze, I had a lot of breathing issues. At one point she was a little nervous because I was gagging and could not take a breath. We walked down some courts in the neighborhood that we normally does not go down and found the prettiest house for sale. It was on a cul-de-sac and very quite. If we do move, it won't be to another big house, but a small townhouse that would be the perfect size for her to take care of. Still, the backyard was amazing because it backed up to the wooded parkland where we walk the trails. Deer would come right up to the patio and look in the glass window. Since I am scared to death of deer, I'm glad we can't afford it.