Friday, June 3, 2011

On Golden Pond


It's been quite a while since we were able to go to family night, but with the perfect weather, Linda decided to take us. We walked for about 1/2 hour in the fields. This is a picture of our pond. It's so pretty. After our walk we visited with some folks. The toddler who came to our house a few months back remembered me and tried to blow bubbles in my face. Chimmie tried to catch the bubbles with his teeth, but I just burrowed down in the carry-me bag. After awhile, we went back to the field to watch Taylor play a crazy game. It was a cross between field hockey and soccer only there were two balls going at once and there were 4 goals. The bugs were getting to Linda's legs so she left early. We are soooo tired, both Chimmie and I are crashing on the love seat. Linda is going to bed in a few minutes because she is tired too.