Friday, June 10, 2011

What Big Teeth You Have


It's true, but oh so hard to believe. I'm a tiny bit related to wolves if you trace dog ancestry way back. I know Chimmie is, I've heard his wolf call! It's loud and scary. My little "yip" sounds pitiful next to his mighty howl. I think the guy in this news story has seen too many werewolf movies, or maybe he just really wants to be like Jacob from Twilight. A 20-year man old was arrested at an Ohio campground for acting violent and growling at people. He was fighting with other campers, growling and saying a wolf had scratched him. Every full moon, he said he can't help it when he starts to get wolfish. Police were called and found wolf-man sleeping under a truck. When they tried to coax him out, he growled at the deputies. The police said the boy was just drunk as a skunk and there wasn't any sign of werewolf fur or fangs.