Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Not Today


Linda woke up before all three alarms (Chip, Chimmie and the iPhone) went off because she was super excited about getting to pick Tier up today at the airport. About 5 minutes later, she realized it wasn't today after all... it's Wednesday! She tried to go back asleep, but as soon as she starts moving in bed, Chip realizes she will be getting fed soon and starts her meowing at the door. There wasn't any going back to sleep for Linda (of course I did.) Now she feels a little sad, but I told her not to worry and tomorrow will be here before she knows it. Tuesday is busy and the day goes by fast, then Wednesday she'll teach only 2 of her classes before she has to head to the airport. Tierney wanted Linda to bring me in the carry-me bag, but what if the airport police see me and think I'm some kind of threat. Maybe they will take me into a room and interrogate me. No thanks, I'll wait home. Chim can't go either because he is too big for a carry-me bag. I love this photo of Chimmie. Look how little he was. Who thought he would more than triple in weight in just months? Yesterday before the trail walk when Linda was getting his harness on he picked up his head to the ceiling and let out a loud, long wolf howl. If a stranger heard it outside, they would have thought we had a baby wolf inside the house. Maybe he's a wolf-Chihuahua hybrid and that is why hes so big.