Friday, June 24, 2011

Take Your Dog to Work, NOT!


Today is National Take Your Dog to Work Day. Could you imagine what Chimmie would do if Linda took him to the Combat for a Cause class! He would be tearing around the floor like a mad-dog. He'd get front kicked 20 times because he is too dumb to stay out of the way. It would be cute though if she dressed him in a workout outfit. Linda could so take me to all her classes. I would just sit in my carry-me bag and never move an inch. I might peak my head out to see what all the fuss was about, but not in a million years would I set foot outside the bag. All that loud music and people punching, kicking and yelling would freak me out. Linda's friend Lauren took her dog to work today. Here he is prepping for the board meeting. Jock looks like a friendly chap, but if he got mad at me... I would be in his belly in just one gulp!