Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Really Sorry


I was hopping mad this morning. Linda got up early like she always does. Chim is an early riser too and was waiting quietly and expectantly in his bed to go outside and take care of business. As soon as Linda's feet hit the floor, I make my way under the covers for another hour of sleep. After Chim finished outside, Linda let him back in while she made our breakfast. Chim raced down the hall, jumped up on The Big Bed, found me under the covers and started wrestling with me! I was yipping and crying. By the time Linda ran down the hall, I was already wide awake from trying to defend myself. Cripes! I did not want to wake up at the crack of dawn. Thanks a lot Chimmie. Linda is trying to teach him that he is NOT supposed to jump up on The Big Bed. Hopefully, she scared him enough this morning that he won't do it again.