Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Have Liftoff


Last night, I was the one who kept Linda awake. I had two seizures during the night. The second one was scary for us both. I actually lifted up, body slammed Linda's side and was convulsing. Afterward, I was shaking and scared, but she prayed and calmed us both down. I guess if this keeps up I'm going to have to go on the seizure medicine. There are so many side effects that we have not wanted to do it up til now. This is Linda's heavy teaching day too. Jerry can't come over for his normal Tuesday evening visit since he is on a business trip to Atlanta. She said it really does not matter if I'm alone or not when a seizure comes. There is nothing in the natural she can do anyway. On the plus side, my home-made breakfast this morning was amazing!

Linda had strange dreams again last night. This time, Sarah and Taylor were invited to do a space launch with NASA. Linda and Tierney went with them to stay at this expensive resort at the beach, except it was Las Vegas with a beach, to watch the launch. Sarah and Tierney were at the beach bar, and Taylor and Linda were inside when a giant Tsunami hit. The girls held on to the bar and just got sandy. Linda and Taylor were just shaken up. They went to the front desk to ask if the launch was still on and found out the whole thing was a scam. The resort told everyone the same story so family and friends would come and stay there. Totally disappointed, everyone went to Applebee's for dinner instead.

UPDATE: Seizure free since 6:00 a.m. We did a 30 minute walk, my appetite is fine and I've been snoozing off and on all morning.... which is my normal routine. :)