Friday, June 24, 2011

That's Me on the Right


Chimmie spent about 4 hours at Paul's today. He was stuck in his little room for hours and hours today while Linda did her Pump practice and Cardio Defense class. She felt so bad that she had to leave again to go do her TKD and 1 1/2 hour Combat class and put him back in the tiny bathroom. Paul volunteered to watch him at his house and she took him up on his offer. They took 4 long walks, wrestled around the floor and then Chimmie totally destroyed the new toy Paul bought him. Linda picked him up after her classes and he fell asleep on the way home in the car. Chim keeps dragging my kitchen bed down the hallway into the den and Linda keeps putting it back. I have to put my paw down about my kitchen bed. It's my favorite and the one I sleep in all day when Linda is working. I don't want it destroyed. I have such a love/hate relationship with Chimmie. At times he is soooooo sweet and gentle playing with me, but he has also pushed me down the stairs on purpose. He's destroyed every single one of my toys, but I love him anyway. Tomorrow, Jerry is supposed to come by while Linda is working to walk us and visit a bit. This is a drawing he did of me when I was little. For some reason he thought it was funny to make me sit on a giant apes shoulder.
UPDATE: OMGosh, Linda just put us out in the backyard for our final pee-pee break. While she was waiting, she decided to lay back on the deck and look at the sky. It was Amazing. The most beautiful night sky she has ever seen in her life. The sky was an incredible color dark blue (I'm sure there is a crayola crayon to describe it, but Chimmie at them all so she can't look in the box and find the name.) and the clouds were puffy white. This is almost 10 p.m. too. She is thinking of grabbing her sleeping bag and pillow and camping out on the deck for awhile.