Monday, June 20, 2011

Don't Google Zombie With an Ice Cream Sandwich


Ugh! I had a very un-restful sleep last night. Since Linda took an hour nap around 3:00 on Sunday, it threw off her sleep pattern when we turned off the light for bed. Both Chim and I were tired from our late night walk, so we were ready to turn in. Chim even pulled out his bed from his den and dragged it to the couch so he could go to sleep. Linda just picked him up in his bed and carried the whole kit-and-caboodle into his room. He went right down, not a peep. I snuggled under the covers too once she put me in the Big Bed. She fell asleep quick, but then woke up an hour later and was awake until the birds started chirping early this morning. I think overall we slept about 2 hours right before the alarm went off. Even her dreams were not restful. She was dreaming there was a virus that turned people into zombies and the first outbreak had been confirmed. In her dream, she put me in her backpack (not Chip or Chimmie) and started for the hills. She ran into her boss from work, and he took her to someones house who had zombie protection. When she took me out of the backpack, I had turned into a melted ice cream sandwich. She put me in the freezer to try and revive me. How weird is this? When I googled "zombie with an ice cream sandwich" my computer detected the photo I chose had a virus! RUN for the hills!!