Friday, March 25, 2011

Yeah for Tierney


I just passed the 2,400 post mark. It won't be long before I get to 2,500..3,000...who knows how far I'll go with this blog? Tierney just started her blog, she probably only has less than 100 posts. Her blog (www.rubywoolovesyou) is so amazing, that she has already been asked to write a guest column for a very famous fashion blog! I'm so proud of her and only hope that someday someone asks me to do a guest column. She told me that I need to start leaving comments on other dog's blogs and get them to "like" me. OK, I'm going to go look for one right now and start my way to blog stardom!
p.s. Tier and Linda have a tradition to take a photo after every major church event or holiday. It's fun to look at all the photos over the years. This one is from after the sports banquet.