Friday, March 11, 2011

Say NO to Mud!


Linda has crossed 10 things off her To-Do List, there are 6 more before bed. She had to add an extra trip to Home Depot because she got the wrong plumbing parts for the sink. The Dr. also sent her for x-rays because her knee isn't so good. Those things added an extra hour to an already tight schedule. She did not add *eat food* to her list. I hope she remembers to feed me my lunch! I am just trying my hardest not to shed one single piece of fur since she just shampooed the entire house this morning. It is so clean, that she is wiping Chimmie's paws every time he comes in from the back yard. (What the heck did this poor dog get into?) She also noticed some of her plants were dusty, it might make the To Do list if she has time at the end of the day. If she could only get this motivated to clean the three bedrooms we don't use, the extra family room that is storage and the packed garage.