Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carry Me


Linda got an email from my vet that said I'm due for 2 shots. She is going to make an appointment for this Tuesday. While I'm there, I'm going to get a haircut and my nails done. Tierney picked the almost shaved, super short cut so that is what I'm going to get. Chimmie still needs to get his lost and found chip implanted, but she is not sure she wants to do it all on the same day. It's not that easy taking us in the car together. He is too big to fit in any of the carry bags and we don't have a doggie seat belt to hold him in place. Maybe we can use his red pup tent! That will work fine. She can just put it in the hatch back of the car. I love this dog back pack. My old carry me pack is way too small for me now. This one is for dogs up to 22 pounds, so it should be OK for Chim for at least another month or so. Linda would have to buy two, one to wear on the front for me and one on her back for Chimmie.