Friday, March 4, 2011

One More Sleep


Just one more sleep before I get to have Jerry all to myself for the entire day! Our bags our packed and we are ready for our big adventures tomorrow. Chimmie and I have our bags full of leashes, harness's, cookies, toys, pee-pee pads, food and a chew bone. Linda's bag has 2 work-out outfits, 2 pairs of sneakers, a towel, hair things, camera and her lunch/snacks. We all have an exciting day planned. Linda is off to Baltimore to help teach two master classes to a bunch of instructors at a fitness convention. Chimmie is heading to Paul's house for the day and of course I'm going to Jerry's. It's been almost a year since I've been to his TH, I kind of forget what it's like. I do remember that he has a really cool trail in back of his house that we walked on. There is also a black cat named Ink that is kind of mellow. Mostly, I'll be sleeping on his lap while he draws and colors his pictures. It's going to be super fun for everyone!! Hope they both take lots of photos for my blog.