Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Cute




It actually snowed a little bit last night. This morning our deck steps were pretty icy and Chimmie had to be careful not to slip when he went outside. I had a hard time getting up this morning. We did not go to bed until after 11 p.m. and when Linda got up at 6:30, there was NO way I was moving. I snuggled down under the covers so deep that she had trouble finding me when she did get me up. The sun is bright and the temp is supposed to get up to 60, so it should turn into a nice day. As soon as Linda is pretty sure the coldest weather is done, I get my annual Spring haircut. I've had a complete shave, with just the tiniest bit of hair left. I had a puppy cut which is short everywhere but longer around my head and chest. (Should be called a lion cut if you ask me.) I've had a teddy bear cut which is longer on the head and legs. My favorite is when it's cut about 1/2 " all over. I look the cutest with that cut. Here is last years spring do. What do you think?