Thursday, March 24, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Ugh, still raining this morning. We totally missed our walk yesterday and looks like early today is out too. I see lots of dogs walking by our house when it's raining, they don't seem to mind a bit. Even Chimmie acts like nothing is different when he goes out back in the rain. I dislike it immensely, from getting my paws wet to the feeling of the rain on my face. The few times we've gotten caught in the rain during a walk, I just hunker to the sidewalk crying and don't move. Linda picks me up and shoves me inside her jacket until we get safely home. I feel the same way about snow. Guess you could say I'm a fair weather kind of dog. I'll have to look forward to tomorrow. Look at Tierney, a little rain isn't going to ruin her adventures!