Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GIANT BUT


I know Chim is part of the family and I do love him in my own Choopish way. But, and there is a big BUT (not that kind of Butt) I am kind of over him ruining my favorite beds, toys and hogging lots of Linda's time. Today was the last straw. He has not had an accident inside the house in forever. He lets Linda know when he has to go outside. During the night, he might use his pee pad in an emergency. Fine, I totally get that. This morning, he did a giant (GIANT) size pile on MY pee pee pad! What? I get weird about bathroom issues as it is. Now, I'll have to deal with the trauma of seeing that over and over in my mind. Linda cleaned it up right away and scrubbed the floor under just in case there were any lingering odors. She said to get over it and not to get any revenge ideas to pee on the carpet. I put a photo up of just a few of the 100's of toys he's destroyed. I didn't think you would want to see the pile he left.