Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Furry Alarm Clocks


Having pets can me a lot like raising babies. They are completely dependent on you for their shelter, nourishment and love. It's not like Chip can fend for herself and hunt for her breakfast in the fields. She is totally a house cat. I know there is no food in the bathroom where Chimmie sleeps at night. But do they both have to start up crying, yowling and yipping at 6 a.m? They act like they are starved. Both of them ate 2 meals yesterday and had a few cookies too. Linda had to get up since neither one would shut up. Finally at 8:30 she made me get out of bed (I was hiding way down in the covers trying to make her forget I was there) to go to outside and eat my breakfast. Now it's 8:37 a.m. and I'm snuggling back down for my first nap of the day.