Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chalupa Wins!


Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week. We don't have to get up super early. Today, we slept until 7:15 and then Linda let me stay under the covers until 8:00 while she took care of Chimmie and made coffee. Her first class isn't until noon, so it means she spends the entire morning home with us. Today she has chores, reading and studying to do so there won't be a walk, but she said this evening we will go for a long trek after she gets home from church. She also figured out a new way to feed me breakfast. It stresses me to eat in the kitchen while Chim is body slamming the sliding glass door so he can break through to eat my food. Plus, Chip will swoop in and push me out of the way to take over my bowl. Now, I run in the hall bathroom and she feeds me in there with the door shut. I can take my sweet time without having either Chip or Chim breathing down my neck to gobble my breakfast. When I'm done, I just do a little whine and Linda lets me out! Perfect solution. This little baby must be giving CPR to the poor cat... or maybe she just loves it a lot.