Saturday, March 19, 2011

Read This Ruby Woo







I thought since Tierney has been ignoring me on her Ruby Woo fashion blog, I thought I might give her some inspiration to do a post about fashion trends for small dogs. I think this rose bud dress would be perfect for a trip to the mall or to get my nails painted. The color beckons spring and it would really look nice with my brown eyes. The pleated navy dress trimmed in red, white an blue ribbon has a nautical feel and would work for lunch outside at Corner Bakery or The Bagel Cafe. For those special evenings when Linda might want to dress me up for a night at The Town Center, a slinky little leopard sheath would be just right. Don't you think the black belt adds just the right touch? Finally, I'm torn on this last dress. The bright purple ruffles are right in style, but I have a sneaking suspicion that in would not be the most flattering cut given my full figure. p.s. Not to be catty or mean, but do you think they might have been able to find cuter models for the clothes?