Sunday, March 27, 2011

The T-Bone Saga

There is only one t-bone steak and I want it too. Chimmie will NOT share it with me, even for a second. The only way I get a chance to chew it is if we take turns out on the deck. I wait patiently at the sliding glass door for my 15 minutes. When I'm outside taking my turn, Chimmie body slams the sliding glass door trying to get to it. This is our first ever real bone. We have had the store bought kinds that are in a plastic package and only meat flavored, but never anything this luscious. Next time Linda goes out with her friends, she is going to buy someone a t-bone steak dinner just so she can take home another bone for us. It's 9:22 p.m. and Chimmie is out on the deck in the cold chewing it. Linda said it can't come in the house since it's kind of gross.