Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Smell the Roses


I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over. Linda has been studying and practicing her new routines for more than a month now. She has her Combat launch tonight, her Body Pump launch Wednesday. Then in two more weeks, her Water in Motion release. You might wonder why I even care. It's because she is gone from home longer and extra time when she practices with the other girls. Also, I don't like her jumping and kicking around in the house. It scares me and I have to hide. When we walk, she also listens to the music and practices in her head. Again, why does that matter? Because she isn't paying attention to me. When I stop to smell something, she does not realize it and keeps walking. It's annoying to be yanked every single time I want stop and smell the roses. But Enough griping, I am so lucky to have a owner who loves me. I know a lot of dogs have it way worse than I do. Go ahead Linda and kick, punch, swim, lunge, squat and jog in place all you want.