Friday, April 22, 2011

She Works Hard For Her Money



Whoa, what a morning for Linda. She probably burned 1500 calories doing her classes this morning. I probably burned about 10 calories because I shifted positions while I napped during the 3 hours she was working out. The good thing about all these classes the past few weeks is Linda lost 5 pounds without even dieting! Plus, how cool is it that she makes a living working out. Sure, it's hard on her body... but its so much fun too. Just think how many more pounds she would have lost if she didn't eat the cupcake (thanks Tammy) or the gingerbread man (thanks Jennie) or the fried green beans (thanks Target) during the week. Only 1 1/2 more hours to the dreaded vet appointment. I'm so nervous what the Dr. is going to say about my weight. He told me last year that I was supposed to be below 5 pounds at my next yearly checkup. I'm still exactly the same, 6.2. I'll let Chimmie weigh first. When he sees a Chihuahua weighing in at over 14 pounds, my weight will look just fine. The top photo was Chim today. The bottom was Chimmie on his very first Vet appointment. He was just 4 pounds then! Look how big his paws are. Linda should have realized right then he was going to be a monster.